1) A deposit of 50% of the Charter Fee (for charters booked more than 2 weeks in advance) or the full Charter Fee (for charters booked less than 2 weeks in advance) is required to secure the booking.
2) Balance of payment (if applicable) and the cost of catering (if supplied), will be due 2 weeks before charter departure day.
3) Cancellations Policy
- more than 1 month prior to departure will receive a full refund less an administration fee of S$300.
- less than 1 month prior to departure, no refund of deposit will be made.
- less than 2 weeks prior to departure, no refund of any fees will be made.
- rescheduling is subject to availability.
4) We strongly recommend that you purchase cancellation insurance to protect you in the event that you are unable to make the charter.
5) A Charter Agreement will be sent prior to the charter, and must be returned, completed and signed, prior to departure.
6) In the event of inclement weather conditions, at the skipper's discretion, the charter may be postponed. No refunds will be made but postponement can be scheduled subject to availability.
7) In the event that the boat cannot sail due to mechanical reasons, the booking fee will be refunded in full.
8) A charter is defined as one return trip on the yacht.
9) A peak rate surcharge of 20% will apply on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Years Eve. Weekend rates apply for charters taken on New Year's Eve.
10) Our yachts operate a strict No Smoking policy.
11) No footwear is all allowed on the yachts.
12) Alcohol must be consumed in a responsible manner. Lloyd Marine reserve the right to refuse or curtail a charter that we deem to involve inappropriate behaviour and/or excessive alcohol consumption that may jeopardise the safety of the boat, crew and passengers. If a charter is curtailed, no refund will be given.